WHAT WE COLLECT
– your name
– your contact information such as your address, email address and telephone number
– information related to your attendance of, and interest in, artwork, events, art fairs and exhibitions
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
– details provided by you personally or by writing to us via email
– if you input your details into the ‘join our mailing list’ function on our website
– if you make an enquiry to us through Artsy or Artnet
– if you purchase an artwork from the gallery
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use your details to:
– provide you with information about our services
– keep you informed about artworks, artists and events that we think you may find interesting
– communicate with you on art related affairs
– comply with legal and regulatory obligations
– ensure security and confirm your identity
Where our processing is based on the legitimate interest grounds described above, those legitimate interests are: (i) collecting personal information to provide you with a smooth and efficient client experience; (ii) to make sure you receive updated information on our business activities; (iii) to provide the services you have requested
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, if you wish to amend any of the Data which we hold about you, or update your preferences, please contact the gallery.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Stow Art House will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless your permission is obtained or we are required by law to do so.
CHILDREN UNDER 14
We do not collect any information on children under 14 years of age.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This policy is effective from 14th May 2021
Stow Art House is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Stow Art House uses the Artlogic database to document client details. Artlogic uses the latest cloud infrastructure to protect this data. It is atomised and encrypted across a sophisticated cloud system that is fully resilient. The data is encrypted in transit using 256 bit TLS v1.1 or v1.2.
Only Stow Art House employees have access to the database. When the Artlogic database is accessed through company mobile phones, Two Factor Authentication is used which requires both a code and a password.
HOW TO CONTACT US
We want to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date.Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), effective from 25 May 2018, you have the right to see the personal data we hold about you. If you would like to receive the personal data we hold about you, or if you believe it to be incorrect, please write to:
Stow Art House
Stow on the Wold
You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This policy is effective from 10 March 2021. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time, so please check back regularly to keep informed of updates.